Get Started with Section
Getting your application on Section starts with creating a project. This guide will walk you through creating your first project, allowing you to deploy an application to Section's global network in just a few minutes.
Create or log in to your Section account.
In the welcome page, choose the type of project you want to create:
- Public or private Docker image
- GitHub template
- Kubernetes cluster
If starting with a Docker image or Kubernetes cluster, proceed with the following:
- Provide a Docker image
- Enter the container port
- Choose the CPU and memory for your container
- Optionally add private container registry credentials and/or environment variables
If starting with a GitHub template, proceed with the following:
- Connect your GitHub account
- Select a template
- Provide a name for the new GitHub repository that will be created from the selected template
Select deployment locations.
Select a project plan.
After your project is created, it will only take a few minutes to be deployed to all selected locations. You can now optionally add a domain, SSL/TLS certificate, and monitoring to your project.